The following opportunities currently exist in the transfrontier conservation space:
Construction of a ranger operation base in Luengue Luiana National Park, Angola
This tender notice is for the construction of a ranger operation base at Romeo 1 in Luengue Luiana National Park, Cuando Cubango Province within the Angolan Component of the KAZA TFCA. Construction of the ranger operation base comprising 1 x office block, 1 x rangers’ barracks, 1 x mechanical workshop, 1 x rangers’ kitchen/dining block, 2 x staff houses, 1 x boat mooring, and associated bulk services (water, sewerage, solar electricity system, internal tracks, solar water heating).
Download document for more information.Download PDF
Prequalification to bid for Construction Works for the Thazima Gravity-fed Piped Water Supply Scheme - Nyika National Park, Malawi
Construction works shall basically include:
- Construction of reinforced concrete intake structured complete with water abstraction chamber and intake weir on Lunyina River.
- Construction of at least 30 km transmission main (200mm) of PVC and GI Pipes.
- Construction of reinforced Concrete screening tanks.
- Construction of Reinforced Concrete sedimentation tanks.
- Construction of Reinforced Concrete Slow Sand filters.
- Construction of three new tanks at Thazima (250m3), Mwanzisi (220m3) and Kadzuni (70m3)
- Rehabilitation of existing office Tank – 45m3.
- Supply, installation, and commissioning of a pipeline system comprising transmission and distribution main lines of 64km in GI and PVC with sizes ranging between 50mm and 200mm.
- Construction of 150 Communal Water Points complete with service pipeline ranging between 40mm to 20mm PVC.
- Provide training support to community-based water caretakers on operation and maintenance of the system.
Download the MAZA TFCA Project Advert and Prequalification Document for Construction of Thazima Gravity Fed Water Scheme for more information and requirements.Download PDF