From you, directly to conservation
Not comfortable with an online donation? Make a direct bank transfer to any of our bank accounts across the globe.
- All bank details for direct transfers are provided below.
- You can make a transfer directly into our South African bank account.
- If you are from Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, the USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand, you could also choose to donate to one of our international structures (see below) that allow donations to be made in a tax-efficient manner. See special instructions for Australia and New Zealand below.
- To make a donation via direct transfer in other currencies, please contact Annemi Lambrechts at email@example.com
- On completion of your direct transfer, please email your proof of payment, to Angela Bundy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your e-mail, include:
– your full name; and
– indicate whether this was a general donation, OR towards a specific project, OR intended for a Club Membership.
CYBER CRIME FRAUD ALERT
Be aware that there is a significant risk posed by cyber fraud, specifically affecting email accounts and bank account details. The scammers can intercept emails, change bank details on invoices or statements, and send it on for payment. In many cases, they use spoofing to make the email address seem credible and trustworthy. Spoofing changes a letter or domain in the email address to make it appear legitimate. We therefore request that you remain vigilant and exercise extreme caution when affecting payments to Peace Parks Foundation as fraudsters are constantly on the prowl to find new ways to commit cyber crimes over which Peace Parks Foundation has no control. Prior to making any EFT payment into a new or amended bank account, always independently confirm the bank account details and transfer instructions with us in person or via a telephone call to the responsible and duly authorised person in our employ who is dealing with your matter. It follows that Peace Parks Foundation cannot be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of a payment made into a wrong account, a payment made into a new bank account not belonging to Peace Parks, a fraudulent scam, or as a result of any other cybercrime. In the event of any loss of funds resulting from the unauthorised interception of emails and/or the changing of bank account details, being it Peace Parks Foundation banking details or your own banking details, Peace Parks Foundation will not be liable for any loss or damages that may be suffered, directly or indirectly, by you as a result of us not receiving payment or any money which belongs to you, not being received by you, in which event we shall be released from all and any claims, loss or liability incurred.