Peace Parks Foundation is committed to ensuring that some of the world's most magnificent wilderness areas and diverse cultures will remain intact for generations to come, and that the local custodians of these areas are given every opportunity to develop and benefit from this conservation.
During the past decade, 10 southern African countries have expended much energy to establish peace parks or Transfrontier Conservation Areas (TFCAs) in an effort to reverse the fragmentation of ecosystems that is caused by international borders.
Secure online donations
You can make a secure online donation to the Foundation by clicking the Donate Now button on the left menu. Kindly note that Givengain charges a transaction fee for online payments.
Direct deposits and tax benefits
You are also welcome to make a deposit directly into one of our bank accounts. These accounts have been set up to make it easier for you to support us.
- Germany: Peace Parks Deutschland e.V.
- Netherlands: Stichting Friends of the Peace Parks
- Sweden: Peace Parks Foundation Sweden
- Switzerland: International Peace Parks Foundation
- USA: Friends of Peace Parks, Inc.
- United Kingdom: Friends of the Peace Parks Trust
Kindly see the document below for more details. Thank you for your support.
In South Africa, donations exceeding or equal to R1 million, made to Peace Parks Foundation during the donor's year of assessment, will be tax deductible in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act, as well as the regulations issued in terms of that Act.
Further options of support
Further options of support include
- Leaving a legacy through the recently established Legacy Trust
- Joining one of our supporter clubs, Club 21 or Peace Parks Club
- You may also wish to support the training of wildlife managers and field guides at Southern Africa Wildlife College or training people in the hospitality skills at SA College for Tourism
- You could also improve your company's scorecard through Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment [B-BBEE] by supporting Peace Parks Foundation
SUPPORT PEACE PARKS FOUNDATION ON PIFWORLD
Help Peace Parks Foundation to build the world's largest free roaming elephant zone in Zambia - The Elephant Corridor. The Simalaha Community Conservancy is being developed in collaboration with local communities to allow elephants to move freely within the Kavango Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area between Angola, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
PIF World - or Play It Forward - is a social networking website which raises money for projects around the world by encouraging people to tell their friends and support a cause.
For any queries, please contact Alrika Hefers, Fund Development Manager on +27 (0)21 880 5141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace Parks Foundation's contact details are here.